Tips To Make Sure You Find The Correct Size
1. Your fingers change size over the course of the day. If you're very warm, your fingers will be bigger and if you're cold they'll be smaller.
2. Your dominant hand will almost always be slightly bigger. Measure each finger individually.
3. If your knuckle is bigger than the base of your finger, pick a size that is in between both.
4. When using a string or paper to measure your finger, don't let it get loose but don't pull it tight.
5. For best results, measure 3 or 4 times
6. If you have a current ring that fits you can measure the inside diameter and use
that to find your ring size